BALLABIO D’ABBUNDO ARCHITETTI
The studio set up in Desio (MB), in 1986, by Raffaele Ballabio and Anna Monica D’Abbundo, who graduated in Architecture at the Polytechnic of Milan, operates mainly on the national territory while managing projects and realizations also abroad.
Over the years, the development of technical and design research, together with an in-depth study of the use of innovative technologies in the building industry, have made it possible to respond to the complexity of requests, respecting contexts and environmental characteristics, satisfying customer needs.
ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIORS
– Architectural design; (preliminary, definitive and executive)
– Structural Design;
– Render realistic photo images; (processed with three-dimensional computer graphics)
– Fire prevention design;
– Internal and external measurements and measurements; (performed with the use of electro-optical equipment and with DRONI, ENAC certified vehicles and pilots for operations specialized critics (CRO), aerial photographs and films)
– Safety planning; (coordinator and works manager)
– Estimates and Appraisals;
– Energy Performance Certificates (APE);
– Cadastral practices;
– Projects and Reports pursuant to Law 10/1991;